Saving Energy and Money
Updated: Dec 5, 2019
It is no secret that saving energy by becoming more “energy efficient” can help the environment, but in addition to that, it can save YOU money! We want to provide you with some of the best ways to become more energy efficient, ultimately helping the earth, and help your wallet.
1. Change your light bulbs to LEDs.
a. This is a very quick and easy change!
2. Use natural light when possible.
a. The sun is bright, use it!
b. This includes turning off your lights when they are not in use
3. Don’t leave your phone plugged in for the whole night.
a. Your phone only takes a few hours to charge
4. Use the microwave instead of your stove, if possible.
5. Utilize your ceiling fans.
a. This reduces the need to use the air conditioner.